Cities within this metro area:
Nampa, Mountain Home, Cascade, McCall, Caldwell
Changes in Boise since Mar 5th 2016:
- uberSELECT cost per mile increased from $2.50 to $2.56 - 11/6/17
- uberXL cost per mile increased from $2 to $2.06 - 11/6/17
- uberX cost per mile increased from $1 to $1.06 - 11/6/17
- uberSELECT service fees increased from $1.65 to $2.15 - 7/10/17
- uberSELECT minimum fare increased from $12 to $12.50 - 7/10/17
- uberXL service fees increased from $1.65 to $2.15 - 7/10/17
- uberXL minimum fare increased from $8.35 to $8.85 - 7/10/17
- uberX service fees increased from $1.65 to $2.05 - 7/10/17
- uberX minimum fare increased from $5.10 to $5.50 - 7/10/17
- uberSKI service no longer offered - 6/2/17
- New car service! Boise launched uberSELECT - 3/17/17
- uberSKI service fees increased from $1.30 to $1.65 - 2/28/17
- uberX service fees increased from $1.30 to $1.65 - 2/20/17
- uberSKI service fees decreased from $1.65 to $1.30 - 2/20/17
- uberX service fees decreased from $1.65 to $1.30 - 2/20/17
load all changes (11 more)
Surge Prices can fluctuate in a matter of minutes, therefore they cannot be shown above.
However you can enter your specific route above to check if there are any real-time surges for that area.
Here are the current rates for each car service in Boise:
|Initial Fee||Cost Per Minute||Cost Per Mile||Service Fee|
We check the Uber pricing details & available car services for Boise, Idaho; Around the clock.
New results are compared with current data and we automatically update this page if there's any changes.
Historical rates and corresponding dates will also be listed on this page.
What's Uber? - Statistics - Popular Rates