Also check out:
Raleigh & Durham or Greensboro
Cities within this metro area:
Matthews, Harrisburg, Myers Park, Noda, Mint Hill
Changes in Charlotte since Jun 29th 2016:
- Black SUV cost per mile decreased from $4.06 to $3.42 - 2/26/19
- Black SUV cost per minute increased from $0.50 to $0.77 - 2/26/19
- Black SUV minimum fare increased from $25 to $25.75 - 2/26/19
- Black SUV base fare cost increased from $14 to $14.75 - 2/26/19
- Black cost per mile decreased from $3.16 to $2.23 - 2/26/19
- Black cost per minute increased from $0.30 to $0.69 - 2/26/19
- Black minimum fare increased from $15 to $15.75 - 2/26/19
- Black base fare cost increased from $7 to $7.75 - 2/26/19
- New car service! Charlotte launched Black SUV - 2/2/19
- New car service! Charlotte launched Black - 2/2/19
- New car service! Charlotte launched UberXL - 2/2/19
- New car service! Charlotte launched UberX - 2/2/19
- Black SUV service no longer offered - 2/1/19
- Black service no longer offered - 2/1/19
- uberXL service no longer offered - 2/1/19
load all changes (27 more)
Surge Prices can fluctuate in a matter of minutes, therefore they cannot be shown above.
However you can enter your specific route above to check if there are any real-time surges for that area.
Here are the current rates for each car service in Charlotte:
|Initial Fee||Cost Per Minute||Cost Per Mile||Service Fee|
We monitor the Uber pricing structures and car service availability for Charlotte, North Carolina 24/7.
If the new results differ in any way from our current data, we'll update this page with the specifics!
Any changes to the rates or car services available will be listed under the change log above.
What's Uber? - Statistics - Popular Rates