Also check out:
Raleigh & Durham or Greensboro
Cities within this metro area:
Matthews, Harrisburg, Myers Park, Noda, Mint Hill
Changes in Charlotte since Jun 29th 2016:
- UberSUV cost per mile increased from $4 to $4.06 - 6/21/17
- uberXL cost per mile increased from $1.50 to $1.56 - 6/21/17
- UberBLACK cost per mile increased from $3.10 to $3.16 - 6/21/17
- uberX cost per mile increased from $0.75 to $0.81 - 6/21/17
- uberXL service fees increased from $1.65 to $2 - 2/17/17
- uberXL minimum fare increased from $6.65 to $7 - 2/17/17
- uberX service fees increased from $1.65 to $2 - 2/17/17
- uberX minimum fare increased from $5.65 to $6 - 2/17/17
- Panthers service no longer offered - 11/28/16
- uberXL cost per minute decreased from $0.30 to $0.20 - 7/22/16
- uberXL minimum fare decreased from $7.65 to $6.65 - 7/22/16
- uberXL base fare cost decreased from $3 to $1.75 - 7/22/16
Surge Prices can fluctuate in a matter of minutes, therefore they cannot be shown above.
However you can enter your specific route above to check if there are any real-time surges for that area.
Here are the current rates for each car service in Charlotte:
|Initial Fee||Cost Per Minute||Cost Per Mile||Service Fee|
We monitor the Uber pricing structures and car service availability for Charlotte, North Carolina 24/7.
If the new results differ in any way from our current data, we'll update this page with the specifics!
Any changes to the rates or car services available will be listed under the change log above.
What's Uber? - Statistics - Popular Rates