Cities within this metro area:
Aurora, Joliet, Naperville, Elgin, Arlington Heights, Oak Lawn, Orland Park and more
Changes in Chicago since May 17th 2015:
- New car service! Chicago launched Black SUV - 6/18/18
- Black SUV service no longer offered - 6/14/18
- UberSELECT service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- POOL service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- SUV service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- UberBLACK service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- New car service! Chicago launched Black SUV - 6/5/18
- New car service! Chicago launched Black - 6/5/18
- New car service! Chicago launched Select - 6/5/18
- New car service! Chicago launched UberPool - 6/5/18
- UberSELECT service fees increased from $1.90 to $2.15 - 5/11/18
- UberSELECT minimum fare increased from $10.90 to $11.15 - 5/11/18
- uberX service fees increased from $1.60 to $1.85 - 5/11/18
- uberX cost per mile increased from $0.95 to $1 - 5/11/18
- uberX cost per minute increased from $0.20 to $0.21 - 5/11/18
load all changes (84 more)
Surge Prices can fluctuate in a matter of minutes, therefore they cannot be shown above.
However you can enter your specific route above to check if there are any real-time surges for that area.
Here are the current rates for each car service in Chicago:
|Initial Fee||Cost Per Minute||Cost Per Mile||Service Fee|
We check the Uber pricing details & available car services for Chicago, Illinois; Around the clock.
New results are compared with current data and we automatically update this page if there's any changes.
Historical rates and corresponding dates will also be listed on this page.
What's Uber? - Statistics - Popular Rates