Cities within this metro area:
Springdale, Kenwood, Mariemont, Grandview, Northgate, Sharonville, Norwood, Ft. Mitchell
Changes in Cincinnati since Aug 30th 2015:
- UberX cost per mile decreased from $0.91 to $0.80 - 11/29/18
- UberX cost per minute increased from $0.16 to $0.22 - 11/29/18
- UberSELECT service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- UberBLACK service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- New car service! Cincinnati launched Black - 6/5/18
- New car service! Cincinnati launched Select - 6/5/18
- UberSELECT service fees increased from $2.45 to $2.75 - 3/30/18
- UberSELECT minimum fare increased from $8.85 to $9.15 - 3/30/18
- uberXL service fees increased from $2.45 to $2.75 - 3/30/18
- uberXL minimum fare increased from $6.85 to $7.15 - 3/30/18
- uberX service fees increased from $2.30 to $2.60 - 3/30/18
- uberX cost per mile increased from $0.86 to $0.91 - 3/30/18
- uberX cost per minute increased from $0.15 to $0.16 - 3/30/18
- uberX minimum fare increased from $6.30 to $6.60 - 3/30/18
- uberX base fare cost increased from $1 to $1.05 - 3/30/18
load all changes (41 more)
Surge Prices can fluctuate in a matter of minutes, therefore they cannot be shown above.
However you can enter your specific route above to check if there are any real-time surges for that area.
Here are the current rates for each car service in Cincinnati:
|Initial Fee||Cost Per Minute||Cost Per Mile||Service Fee|
We check the Uber pricing details & available car services for Cincinnati, Ohio; Around the clock.
New results are compared with current data and we automatically update this page if there's any changes.
Historical rates and corresponding dates will also be listed on this page.
What's Uber? - Statistics - Popular Rates