Cities within this metro area:
Sterling Heights, Warren, Canton, Livonia, Novi, Troy and Auburn Hills
Changes in Detroit since Jun 29th 2015:
- New car service! Detroit launched Black SUV - 6/17/18
- Black SUV service no longer offered - 6/14/18
- uberSELECT service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- UberSUV service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- UberBLACK service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- New car service! Detroit launched Black SUV - 6/5/18
- New car service! Detroit launched Black - 6/5/18
- New car service! Detroit launched Select - 6/5/18
- uberSELECT minimum fare increased from $8.65 to $9.15 - 7/20/17
- uberXL minimum fare increased from $8.25 to $8.75 - 7/20/17
- uberX minimum fare increased from $6.65 to $6.90 - 7/20/17
- uberSELECT service fees increased from $2.65 to $3.15 - 7/20/17
- uberXL service fees increased from $2.65 to $3.15 - 7/20/17
- uberX service fees increased from $2.65 to $2.90 - 7/20/17
- uberX cost per mile increased from $0.76 to $0.80 - 7/20/17
load all changes (39 more)
Surge Prices can fluctuate in a matter of minutes, therefore they cannot be shown above.
However you can enter your specific route above to check if there are any real-time surges for that area.
Here are the current rates for each car service in Detroit:
|Initial Fee||Cost Per Minute||Cost Per Mile||Service Fee|
We check the Uber pricing details & available car services for Detroit, Michigan; Around the clock.
New results are compared with current data and we automatically update this page if there's any changes.
Historical rates and corresponding dates will also be listed on this page.
What's Uber? - Statistics - Popular Rates