You may also like:
Raleigh or Charlotte
Cities within this metro area:
Summerfield, Winston-Salem, High Point, Lexington, Burlington, Clemmons & more.
Changes in Greensboro since Oct 23rd 2016:
- New car service! Greensboro launched UberXL - 2/2/19
- New car service! Greensboro launched UberX - 2/2/19
- uberXL service no longer offered - 2/1/19
- uberX service no longer offered - 2/1/19
- uberXL service fees increased from $2.75 to $3 - 5/11/18
- uberXL minimum fare increased from $7.65 to $7.90 - 5/11/18
- uberX service fees increased from $2.60 to $2.85 - 5/11/18
- uberX minimum fare increased from $5.60 to $5.85 - 5/11/18
- uberXL service fees increased from $2.25 to $2.75 - 7/12/17
- uberXL minimum fare increased from $7.15 to $7.65 - 7/12/17
- uberX service fees increased from $2.25 to $2.60 - 7/12/17
- uberX minimum fare increased from $5.25 to $5.60 - 7/12/17
- uberXL cost per mile increased from $1.25 to $1.31 - 6/22/17
- uberX cost per mile increased from $0.80 to $0.86 - 6/22/17
- uberXL service fees increased from $1.90 to $2.25 - 2/17/17
load all changes (3 more)
Surge Prices can fluctuate in a matter of minutes, therefore they cannot be shown above.
However you can enter your specific route above to check if there are any real-time surges for that area.
Here are the current rates for each car service in Greensboro:
|Initial Fee||Cost Per Minute||Cost Per Mile||Service Fee|
We monitor the specific Uber rates for all car services in Greensboro, North Carolina continuously.
Every single result is then compared with what it was just prior to check for any changes.
All historical changes will be displayed above along with the specifics!
What's Uber? - Statistics - Popular Rates