Cities within this metro area:
Palatka, Orange Park, St. Augustine, Jacksonville Beach, Fernandina Beach
Changes in Jacksonville since Nov 2nd 2016:
- New car service! Jacksonville launched UberBLACK - 9/13/17
- New car service! Jacksonville launched UberSUV - 9/13/17
- New car service! Jacksonville launched uberXL - 9/12/17
- New car service! Jacksonville launched uberX - 9/12/17
- uberXL service no longer offered - 9/11/17
- uberX service no longer offered - 9/11/17
- UberSUV service no longer offered - 9/11/17
- UberBLACK service no longer offered - 9/11/17
- uberXL service fees increased from $2.40 to $2.90 - 7/10/17
- uberXL minimum fare increased from $8.40 to $8.90 - 7/10/17
- uberX service fees increased from $2.40 to $2.90 - 7/10/17
- uberX minimum fare increased from $6.65 to $7.15 - 7/10/17
- UberSUV cost per mile increased from $2.26 to $3 - 6/23/17
- UberSUV cost per minute increased from $0.55 to $0.70 - 6/23/17
- UberSUV minimum fare increased from $15 to $25 - 6/23/17
load all changes (9 more)
Surge Prices can fluctuate in a matter of minutes, therefore they cannot be shown above.
However you can enter your specific route above to check if there are any real-time surges for that area.
Here are the current rates for each car service in Jacksonville:
|Initial Fee||Cost Per Minute||Cost Per Mile||Service Fee|
We monitor the Uber pricing structures and car service availability for Jacksonville, Florida 24/7.
New results are compared with current data and we automatically update this page if there's any changes.
Historical rates and corresponding dates will also be listed on this page.
What's Uber? - Statistics - Popular Rates