Cities within this metro area:
Manchester, Nashua, Londonderry, Bedford, Salem, Durham and Portsmouth
Changes in New Hampshire since Dec 28th 2015:
- New car service! New Hampshire launched UberXL - 2/1/19
- New car service! New Hampshire launched UberX - 2/1/19
- uberXL service no longer offered - 2/1/19
- uberX service no longer offered - 2/1/19
- uberXL service fees increased from $2.25 to $2.65 - 4/20/18
- uberXL minimum fare increased from $9.25 to $9.65 - 4/20/18
- uberX service fees increased from $2.05 to $2.45 - 4/20/18
- uberX minimum fare increased from $6.05 to $6.45 - 4/20/18
- uberX cost per mile increased from $1.20 to $1.26 - 12/18/17
- uberXL cost per mile increased from $2 to $2.06 - 12/18/17
- uberXL service fees increased from $1.75 to $2.25 - 7/12/17
- uberX service fees increased from $1.75 to $2.05 - 7/12/17
- uberXL minimum fare increased from $8.75 to $9.25 - 7/12/17
- uberX minimum fare increased from $5.75 to $6.05 - 7/12/17
- uberXL service fees increased from $1.40 to $1.75 - 2/17/17
load all changes (15 more)
Surge Prices can fluctuate in a matter of minutes, therefore they cannot be shown above.
However you can enter your specific route above to check if there are any real-time surges for that area.
Here are the current rates for each car service in New Hampshire:
|Initial Fee||Cost Per Minute||Cost Per Mile||Service Fee|
We scan pricing details + all available car services that Uber has to offer in New Hampshire.
New results are compared with current data and we automatically update this page if there's any changes.
Historical rates and corresponding dates will also be listed on this page.
What's Uber? - Statistics - Popular Rates