On the move? Here are the rates for:
NYC and Manhattan
Cities within this metro area:
Trenton, Princeton, Cherry Hill, Vineland, Morristown, Newark+ (All of NJ)
Changes in New Jersey since Jul 21st 2016:
- POOL service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- BLACK CAR service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- UberSUV service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- New car service! New Jersey launched Black SUV - 6/5/18
- New car service! New Jersey launched Black - 6/5/18
- New car service! New Jersey launched UberPOOL - 6/5/18
- uberXL service fees increased from $2.30 to $2.60 - 5/11/18
- uberXL minimum fare increased from $8.30 to $8.60 - 5/11/18
- uberX service fees increased from $2.05 to $2.35 - 5/11/18
- uberX cost per mile increased from $0.93 to $1.02 - 5/11/18
- uberX cost per minute increased from $0.15 to $0.17 - 5/11/18
- uberX minimum fare increased from $7 to $7.30 - 5/11/18
- uberX base fare cost increased from $1.05 to $1.16 - 5/11/18
- POOL service fees increased from $2.05 to $2.35 - 5/11/18
- POOL cost per mile increased from $0.93 to $1.02 - 5/11/18
load all changes (21 more)
Surge Prices can fluctuate in a matter of minutes, therefore they cannot be shown above.
However you can enter your specific route above to check if there are any real-time surges for that area.
Here are the current rates for each car service in New Jersey:
|Initial Fee||Cost Per Minute||Cost Per Mile||Service Fee|
We check for any specific changes to Uber price structures for each available car service in all of New Jersey.
If the new results differ in any way from our current data, we'll update this page with the specifics!
Any changes to the rates or car services available will be listed under the change log above.
What's Uber? - Statistics - Popular Rates