Nearby City Price Models:
Cities within this metro area:
Chesapeake, Hampton, Yorktown, Newport News, Williamsburg & more
Changes in Norfolk since Mar 16th 2016:
- New car service! Norfolk launched UberXL - 2/2/19
- New car service! Norfolk launched UberX - 2/2/19
- uberXL service no longer offered - 2/1/19
- uberX service no longer offered - 2/1/19
- uberXL service fees increased from $2.75 to $3.15 - 5/11/18
- uberXL minimum fare increased from $8.75 to $9.15 - 5/11/18
- uberX service fees increased from $2.60 to $3 - 5/11/18
- uberX minimum fare increased from $6.60 to $7 - 5/11/18
- uberXL cost per mile increased from $1.20 to $1.26 - 9/28/17
- uberX cost per mile increased from $0.78 to $0.84 - 9/28/17
- uberXL service fees increased from $2.25 to $2.75 - 7/12/17
- uberX service fees increased from $2.25 to $2.60 - 7/12/17
- uberXL minimum fare increased from $8.25 to $8.75 - 7/12/17
- uberX minimum fare increased from $6.25 to $6.60 - 7/12/17
- uberXL cost per mile increased from $0.90 to $1.20 - 3/28/17
load all changes (9 more)
Surge Prices can come and go within minutes; if there is a high demand for rides.
Because they're so volatile, they can't be shown here. Enter a specific ride to see real-time surges in that area.
Here are the current rates for each car service in Norfolk:
|Initial Fee||Cost Per Minute||Cost Per Mile||Service Fee|
Detailed price structures & car service availability for Norfolk, Virginia are scanned 24/7.
New results are compared with current data and we automatically update this page if there's any changes.
Historical rates and corresponding dates will also be listed on this page.
What's Uber? - Statistics - Popular Rates