You may also like:
Fort Collins's Rates
Cities within this metro area:
Boulder, Asen, Fort Collins, Grand Junction, Pueblo, Colorado Springs and more
Changes in Denver since May 17th 2015:
- Ski Rack service no longer offered - 4/15/19
- Select cost per mile decreased from $2 to $1.40 - 2/26/19
- Select cost per minute increased from $0.25 to $0.60 - 2/26/19
- New car service! Denver launched Ski Rack - 12/10/18
- Ski Rack service no longer offered - 12/10/18
- New car service! Denver launched Ski Rack - 12/7/18
- UberPool cost per mile decreased from $1.05 to $0.81 - 10/18/18
- UberPool cost per minute increased from $0.14 to $0.27 - 10/18/18
- Ski Rack service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- uberSKI service no longer offered - 6/5/18
- POOL service no longer offered - 6/4/18
- UberSELECT service no longer offered - 6/4/18
- UberSUV service no longer offered - 6/4/18
- UberBLACK service no longer offered - 6/4/18
- New car service! Denver launched Ski Rack - 6/4/18
load all changes (61 more)
Surge Prices can fluctuate in a matter of minutes, therefore they cannot be shown above.
However you can enter your specific route above to check if there are any real-time surges for that area.
Here are the current rates for each car service in Denver:
|Initial Fee||Cost Per Minute||Cost Per Mile||Service Fee|
We check the Uber pricing details & available car services for Denver, Colorado; Around the clock.
New results are compared with current data and we automatically update this page if there's any changes.
Historical rates and corresponding dates will also be listed on this page.
What's Uber? - Statistics - Popular Rates