Charlotte and Greensboro
Cities within this metro area:
Durham, Chapel Hill, Morrisville, Apex, Garner & more
Changes in Raleigh since Oct 4th 2016:
- New car service! Raleigh launched Select - 2/2/19
- New car service! Raleigh launched UberXL - 2/2/19
- New car service! Raleigh launched UberX - 2/2/19
- Select service no longer offered - 2/1/19
- uberXL service no longer offered - 2/1/19
- uberX service no longer offered - 2/1/19
- UberSELECT service no longer offered - 6/6/18
- New car service! Raleigh launched Select - 6/6/18
- UberSELECT service fees increased from $2.65 to $2.90 - 5/11/18
- UberSELECT minimum fare increased from $11.65 to $11.90 - 5/11/18
- uberXL service fees increased from $2.65 to $2.90 - 5/11/18
- uberXL minimum fare increased from $8.65 to $8.90 - 5/11/18
- uberX service fees increased from $2.50 to $2.75 - 5/11/18
- uberX minimum fare increased from $6.50 to $6.75 - 5/11/18
- uberX service fees increased from $2.15 to $2.50 - 7/12/17
load all changes (14 more)
Surge Prices can fluctuate in a matter of minutes, therefore they cannot be shown above.
However you can enter your specific route above to check if there are any real-time surges for that area.
Here are the current rates for each car service in Raleigh:
|Initial Fee||Cost Per Minute||Cost Per Mile||Service Fee|
We check the Uber pricing details & available car services for Raleigh, North Carolina; Around the clock.
New results are compared with current data and we automatically update this page if there's any changes.
Historical rates and corresponding dates will also be listed on this page.
What's Uber? - Statistics - Popular Rates