What is Uber SELECT?
Some refer to UberSELECT as "Uber BLACK but the cars don't have to be black". It's a luxurious step above UberX; but costs less than a black car. If you want to ride in style without completely burning a hole in your pocket - this car service is for you.
Vehicles that fall under this category must be newer and otherwise have higher requirements/standards than UberX.
- Passenger Limit: Must comfortably fit riders (or more)
- Must be a 2007* model or newer
- Higher end sedans or luxury SUV's only
- Have leather (or vegan leather) seats/interior
- Have at least 5 functional seatbelts
- Drivers must be at least 21 years old
Uber SELECT Car List example
To give you an idea of what to expect, Here are some of the approved vehicles for UberSELECT:
- Acura RDX/MDX/TLX+
- Audi A3/Q3/S4/A6/Q7+
- BMW X3 & X5
- BMW 5 Series & 7 Series
- Cadillac CTS, Escalade, SRX+
- Hyundai Genesis Sedan
- Infiniti EX/FX/QX/Q50+
- Lincoln Navigator
- Porsche Macan/Cayenne
- Mercedes-Benz C/G/CLS/GL+ Class
- Tesla Model S
- Buick Enclave/Regal/LaCrosse
- Land Rover Discovery
- Lexus GS/LX/GX/RX+
- Land Rover Evoque
- Kia K900
Uber is a Transportation Network Company that was started in 2009 by Garrett Camp & co-founder Ryan Graves.
It allows riders and drivers from all over the world to easily collaborate and offer on-demand rideshare services, solely controlled by their smartphones, for a competetive fee. Learn more about Uber
See how much any UberSELECT ride will cost
Enter where you're starting from & going to:
© 2016 UberEstimate.com - privacy
We are not affiliated with Uber® in any way.